Are you looking to use two WhatsApp numbers on one single Android smartphone? Then, this is the article for you.
Let us take you thru one by one step process:
- You need to have an Android Phone
- Uninstall the current WhatsApp application from your phone
- Download third-party WhatsApp application from other than Google Play Store
- Install the same – it may get restricted if you have not allowed to install un-trusted application in your setting – go to setting and unblock the same
- Put the alternate number which you want to use
- You shall get automated code – if you are having the same number of sim-card then it will read the same automatically or else, you need to insert the code
- and now one number is configured
- Now, again head to Google Play Store – and download WhatsApp application.
- Insert the number which is your regular and set it up !!
- You are done – Now you can use both WhatsApp number from the one single Android Phone
You may also go thru the below video tutorial – and follow the step-by-step process described.